1. Roofs-flat roofs, pitched roofs (made of roofing tiles, iron sheets, asbestos sheets and concrete roofs)
2. Water retaining structures that are made of concrete or masonry e.g. water tanks and reservoirs, septic tanks, swimming pools etc.
3. Water excluding structures that are either masonry or concrete e.g. basements, tunnels, lift shafts, machine pits, floor slabs, vehicle inspection pits etc.
4. Sealing expansion and contraction joints
5. Supply and installation of Geomembrane lining systems to environmental protection structures, and especially landfill waste contaminants, waste ponds, as well as fish ponds, earth dams, water pans and tunnels